A short sketch of our vision -
not in timely order.
- The implementation of UPE
(universal program encryption) technology.
- Creation of a C/C++ library to make the building of security
protocols using UPE more simple and compatible which makes possible the
modular design and interoperabilityof our products.
- Secure distributed and peer-to-peer computing and structured
- Co-development and exclusive contracts with a consortia of
companies in some product categories.
- TPVS remains privately owned. Technology expansions are financed
- Financial applications. E-banking, tamper-proof bookkeeping,
online casinos etc in a
distributed network environment.
- High performance UPE enhanced security products on FPGA circuits.
Hardware solutions, with special emphasis on mobile phones. Chips
optimized for running encrypted programs.
- TPVS patents its core UPE (universal program encryption)
technology and about 300 other inventions.
- Building an efficient zero knowledge proof system for program
encryption to show that no hidden functions are built in to increase
trust of customers and making a lot of applications possible. These
zero knowledge proof systems use UPE.
- Applications in biotechnology. Implementation of UPE on in vivo
- Developing security products which could work even in the era of
quantum computers or if P=NP.
- UPE for quantum computers, if they are feasible at all.
For a list of possible projects visit our Let
us work together! page.